Saturday, April 22, 2006

Do I Have To Put The Title?

Captain’s Log Stardate 220406.11

It’s been a pretty busy weekend for me. I have to go to the office to finish up my work before I take that long break. But it won’t be a relaxing break as I need to help my mom in the kenduri preparations. Talk about kenduri, I wonder where in hey is my brother. He is taking an even longer leave but he has not returned to Kedah. When I SMS’d him, he said he’s in KL. I think that it is better for him to balik kampong and help our mum instead of melepak at his wife’s kampong. Ah well, newlyweds! Hahahaha…..

It’s been a slow week for me on the modeling front. I have assembled the F-5’s fuselage. Have a pretty hard time handling tiny PE parts for the cockpit – in the end, I have to leave off some bits…to small for me to handle! I wish I have the retractable repair hands of the Veritech Fighter! I may have to postpone the painting as I lack the proper colours and need to buy them at KL when I stop by next week. And last night I continued with my Scud launcher building programme. End up asleep most of the time and only managed to assemble the raising boom. Even that is incomplete.

OK…back to work!

No comments: