Sunday, December 02, 2007

Mari Melayan Banker Afrika (Part Seven)

Email terbaru dari Mr Bersakar

Dear Partner.

How are you today? I hope your alright.

Have you sent the answers back to the bank?

Pls get to me urgently to enable me know the situation of things.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

David.


Aku balas balik

Hello David.

I am fine, I just took leave for a couple of days to unwind. The girls at the border town bars sure know how to please their man.

OK regarding the bank. I don't know the answers to these questions
:1. The name of the deceased's firm and the registration number.
2. What kind of account he is operating
3. His account number
4. Is he married, and if so, the name of his wife.

I cannot just put whatever details as I like as the bank will know that I am trying to trick them. Please advise.

Your buddy
Alpha

No comments: