Monday, November 29, 2010

Magnetic Bracelets : It Really Works!!

I am very skeptical of the magnetic bracelets which was touted as an almost 'cure-all' solution to our health problems. However, after reading these peoples' testimonies, I think I want to give it a try! Let's see what did they say

Testimony No.1
"Dear (name withheld)
Previously I suffered from terrible pain as a result of being incarcerated in prison camps and being treated as a non-human. But after wearing your bracelet, I can levitate myself and other objects up to the size of a ship, erect force fields, generate EMPs and can even manipulate non-metallic objects!

I wish I found about your product sooner...."

Mr. Max Eisenhardt @ Erik Landsherr
Germany

Testimony No.2
"Dear (name withheld)
I was having problems working at the collective farm - I suffered from back pain and constant sprained wrists. Since wearing your magnetic bracelet, the pains has disappeared. I also gained greater strength and sometimes not even needing food, water or oxygen!"

Piotr Nikolayevich Rasputin
Russia

Testimony No.3
"Dear (name withheld)
I have been using your bracelet for a couple of years now after I have suffered a severe bone-related problems. Now my injuries take the barest of time to recover and my stamina is wayyy greater than my colleagues. Thank you very much!!"

James Howlett@Logan
Canada

Testimony No.4
"Dear (Name withheld)
I was one of the earliest buyers of your bracelets and I won't ever use anything else! Your bracelets not only help me have better strength and agility but they have also literally saved my life!!!"

Diana Prince
USA


Yes, I am taking the mick. And in case you're wondering who those people are, they are respectively Magneto, Colossus, Wolverine and Wonder Woman!!!

1 comment:

Hairil Rizal said...

I know there's something fishy in here... HAHA!